Office Ergonomic Assessments
An ergonomically congenial work area is crucial to good working posture, without it, aches and pains, stiffness and headaches can eventually lead to staff needing to claim Work Cover assistance and take time off work.
Through an understanding of fundamental ergonomic principles Stretch Now can effect positive change in your organisation. We address sitting posture, desktop and equipment layout, vision and glare issues, work patterns, breaks and stress management.
The Stretch Now training programs encourage a healthy attitude of involvement, ownership and team participation, which not only has a very positive impact on the well-being of staff by reducing the number of computer related injuries in the work environment, but also increases workforce morale.
Stretch Now is a strong and dynamic team committed to excellence in health, fitness and well-being in the workplace. We are continuously developing innovative high quality programs to meet your organisation's needs.
We offer cost-effective, appraisal & training programs, which help prevent computer related injuries before they happen as well as reduce insurance claims on your business.
Our ergonomic assessment programs cover the following:
- Ergonomic Workstation set up
- Lighting/ Glare
- Ease of movement /clutter
- Optimal heights and angles for equipment
- Importance of taking breaks
- Office exercise and how to change the office culture to encourage stretching
- A written Ergonomic Assessment Report for each individual to contain all recommendations for optimal ergonomic workstation set up. Working posture is appraised and recommendations for change, breaks and exercise are also included
- Follow up within 10 working days to discuss an implementation plan with management
Development of an Ergonomic Policy And Procedure Manual: A member of our staff can assist you in the development of written policies and procedures to support the ergonomic program which will include roles and responsibilities.
Please register here.