- Revolutionary Thin Film LED Technology produces an ultra-wide footprint of glare-free light
- PIR occupancy sensor automatically turns the unit off when not in use, and back on when the user returns
- Dimmer switch provides seven adjustable illumination levels for energy- efficiency and ergonomic function
- Unique design maximizes light output and increases the light’s usable life
- Smart dimming memory saves the last selected lighting level, even after the light has been shut off
- Even plane of illumination casts just one shadow
- Perfect internal counterbalance provides effortless, one-touch positioning
- Slender, futuristic form folds into a compact nesting position
- Replaceable head assembly allows for in-field repairs 20 mounting options suit virtually any work environment
- Universal power supply and interchangeable plug options accommodate global power outlets
- Sustainable design can contribute to the achievement of valuable LEED credits
Latest LED Technology
Through the use of revolutionary Thin Film LED Technology, Element Disc produces a consistent ultra-wide light footprint. This new technology not only provides ample amounts of bright 3000K light that helps reduce eye strain, but also increases the lamp’s usable life.
Element Disc’s smart dimming feature provides seven adjustable illumination levels for energy-efficiency and ergonomic function. Intelligent and intuitive, Element Disc features an built-in PIR occupancy sensor that automatically turns the unit off when the user is not in the area.
Disc’s internal counterbalance system provides effortless, one-touch positioning and it folds away into a compact nesting position for easy storage. Available in one of 20 mounting options to suit any work environment, Element Disc is an incredibly versatile adjustable LED desk lamp.