Product Code: 60-595-062
Availability: In Stock
StyleView VL Enclosure
Product Code: 60-595-062
Ex Tax: $3,000.00
Secure, complete, compact workstation. Perfect for space-constrained patient rooms, the low profile vertical lift provides 9" (23 cm) of smooth height adjustment and folds into a slim, compact unit when not in use. Its keyless locking mechanism protects patient data for compliance with privacy requirements.
The slide-out, negative-tilt keyboard tray enhances user comfort, and the panning capability of the monitor and keyboard promotes patient-caregiver interaction. A unique cable management system conceals and organizes cords, making cleaning a snap!
Includes wall plate, mounting template, enclosure, vertical lift, slide-out keyboard tray, wrist rest, mouse pouch, scanner holder, internal cable management, batteries, monitor mounting hardware, wall mounting hardware, keys
||3.6 - 14.9 kg *
* Weight Capacity: Listed weight capacity represents total load on Vertical Lift engine, including the monitor and contents of keyboard tray, mouse pouch and scanner holder. Maximum load capacity: monitor pivot = 18 lbs (8.2 kg); CPU compartment = 20 lbs ( 9.1 kg); door/worksurface = 50 lbs (22.6 kg)
‡ Monitor pans left/right ±5° (based on typical 17" monitor; will vary with monitor size)
Maximum CPU physical dimensions (W x H x D): 34.9 x 32.4 x 9.5 cm
Maximum monitor physical dimensions (W x H x D): 52.6 x 37.3 x 7.0 cm
For technical drawing please view in gallery or download PDF file.
Secure Equipment and Patient Data
Keyless locking mechanism protects patient data and aids in the compliance with privacy requirements like HIPAA. Separate locking storage for CPU.
Nine-inch (229 mm) vertical adjustment of monitor and keyboard in tandem enhances ergonomics for multiple users.
Slide-out keyboard tray extends an extra 5" (125 mm) and pans for comfortable data entry.
Ergonomic negative-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry.
Patented counterbalance system provides smooth adjustment while maintaining touch-screen stability.
- Low profile—only 6.75" (17.2 cm) deep—and narrow width make it perfect for space-constrained areas
- Easy to use: Quick, simple 4-step installation and effortless operation
- Advanced open-architecture design supports future hardware upgrades
- Cable management system conceals and organizes wires and cords
- Extremely easy to clean; promotes infection control
- Attractive design; hides clutter associated with computer equipment
- Slide-out mouse tray includes built-in pad surface
- Negative-tilt keyboard tray is adjustable 0° to -10°; folds up flat when stored
- Keyboard tray pans left/right up to 120°
- Integrated mouse and scanner holders
- Cable access openings allow cables to pass through top and bottom of enclosure
- CPU compartment is top-vented for maximum CPU heat dissipation
- Open-back design allows wall outlets and other ports to be contained within boundary of enclosure
- Accommodates most small form factor and ultra small form factor CPUs
Healthy Products in Every Way
Ergotron’s mission is to improve the wellness of customers through human-centered design. This concern for health extends to creating environmentally responsible products. Durable and adaptable product design translates to long-term use (not disposal) of our products. Furthermore, when you invest in an Ergotron mounting solution, you are getting a product that complies with all international environmental regulations related to its design, manufacture and packaging. In fact, our product development program now exceeds many of these regulations. Read this flyer about Ergotron’s Responsible Manufacturing & Environmental Initiatives. Ergotron’s Minnesota and China manufacturing facilities are certified in accordance with ISO 14001:2004 for their environmental management systems. Our European facility is on track to be certified in spring of 2011.
Ergotron Receives Communitas Award
In the category of Excellence in Corporate Responsibility, Green Initiatives, Ergotron was honored by the 2010 Communitas Awards for its exceptional recycling program: 80% of potential waste at the company’s US headquarters/manufacturing facility gets recycled or re-used. Read more about Ergotron’s recycling efforts.