Soundshield 4G has been designed to provide Contact Centre Headset Users with the highest level of acoustic protection while maintaining excellent voice clarity and intelligibility. In addition to this, the new Soundshield's intuitive colour touchscreen provides users with all the essential call controls right at their fingertips.
- Provides Total Shriek Rejection through Polaris'' all new patented Sonaron software.
- HD Wideband sound quality.
- Intuitive colour Touchscreen and user interface - this includes Volume Control, Microphone Level, Tone, Display and PC/Desk-phone Switching.
- Easily switches between desk-phone and PC - perfect for contact centres who implement Online Training Programmes such as e-Learning or Quality Assurance Training, as well as those with UC capabilities.
- Includes Noise Dosimetry which collects sound data for analysis - this data can be viewed in easy-to-read Graphs through Soundstat™ software.
- Supervisor Port enables trouble-free monitoring of active calls.
- Sound Level Limiter protects you from long term exposure to loud noise.
- Power ''Brown Out'' Protection Circuitry (ensures that headset users are not at risk of Acoustic Shock even during a drop in the electrical power supply).
- Plug & play solution assures Universal Compatibility with all host handsets.
- Full ongoing support through Polaris'' Acoustic Safety Programme
- 5 year warranty. Sonaron Software Developed by Polaris, Sonaron is the world''s first Acoustic Shock Protection software offering HD Wideband Sound. Sonaron software runs in all Soundshield 4G products
- It provides the unique acoustic protection which instantly rejects acoustic shrieks and loud dangerous sounds.
- Uses Digital Sound Processing (DSP) and Wideband technology for excellence in audio quality.
- Includes powerful noise dosimetry data collection and storage allowing pinpoint accuracy in the identification of noise events.